WALL MOUNTED THERM PELLET APPLIANCE
WITH PATENTED ROTATING COMBUSTION CHAMBER
Our wall mounted Therm Pellet appliances, with highly efficient rotating combustion, are innovative low temperature systems. You benefit from Guntamatic pellet technology, proven over many years. This highly efficient, extremely compact wall mounted boiler for biomass – the world's first to be manufactured in series – offers the opportunity to heat with wood pellets in line with the prevailing demand. It is suitable for new build, as well as the modernisation of older properties.
Pellet/- Hybrid Konfigurator
FINDEN SIE EINFACH UND SCHNELL IHR PASSENDES HEIZSYSTEM
Output and boiler temperature are always perfectly matched to the respective building. Systems with a small buffer storage volume are perfect for new build. Older buildings with a relatively higher heat demand are suitable for operation without buffer cylinder. This enables the easy replacement of existing oil boilers without major effort. Reduced installation costs, a high seasonal performance factor and low consumption make this system highly economical.
FULLY AUTOMATIC CLEANING
Conventional pellet heating systems require frequent cleaning. The Therm system, on the other hand, cleans the combustion chamber, heat exchanger and grate area automatically. The large ash box reduces the remaining effort to a minimum. Only the general cleaning needs to be carried out manually.
Guntamatic storage systems, with vacuum delivery systems employing dosing screw conveyors, are highly durable and reliable. Frugal consumption translates into a smaller storage space. For a low energy house, this means approximately 1 x 1.5 m. When the fuel is completely used up, there is no need for the annual storage room cleaning. Depending on requirements, a high grade steel/mesh hopper or sloping floor storage room with discharge screw conveyor are available.
PIONEERING OPERATING CONCEPT
Highly advanced control technology enables you to regulate your interior climate, the system and storage room functions automatically. Individual adjustments can be made easily via the ergonomic touchscreen controller, a room control station (if installed) or an app on a smartphone.
HIGH OVERALL EFFICIENCY
Advanced technology, robust appliance design and careful manufacture are the cornerstones of success for Therm systems. They require little maintenance and are built for an exceptionally long service life. Throughout their life cycle, these appliances deliver environmentally sound heating to their owners with the utmost reliability.
It's all a matter of technology
High grade components
In order to prevent unintentional surprises, THERM boilers are made exclusively using the highest grade components. The robust version of the agitator motors and screw conveyor discharge, the reliable motors and gear units and the resilient silicon combustion chamber are but a few examples of this.
BOX containers of various sizes are available to suit the dimensions of each available storage room. The steel floor and fabric design is extremely capacious and also allows the container to be emptied completely, thereby reducing the cleaning effort. An screw conveyor-dosing vacuum discharge guarantees highly reliable operation.
Guntamatic Flex discharge units are suitable for particularly large, intensively used, storage facilities.
The discharge screw conveyor of the vacuum discharge system has been designed for efficiency and a long service life. It offers a highly reliable operation as well as low cleaning effort,
and discharge from stores with sloping floors. Where the sloping floors are made on site, this is also a particularly affordable solution.
USING COMPACT HEATING TECHNOLOGY
- Up to 95 % efficiency
- Very compact (86 x 132 cm), extremely light
- Perfect for new build and fully insulated older properties
- Room sealed operation (option)
- Futureproof alternative to heat pumps
- Low investment outlay
- Patented rotating combustion chamber
- Compliant with the most stringent emission standards
- Variable output control
- Highly efficient countercurrent heat exchanger
- Optimised degassing temperature of 800 to 1000 °C
- Control with lambda probe for optimum air:fuel ratio and pellet charging
- Temperature setback down to 38 °C without loss of efficiency
- Low running costs thanks to efficient electrical components
- Many subsidy options resulting from very clean and efficient combustion
- Injection systems to prevent condensation
- No regular costly maintenance or cleaning operations required by the manufacturer
- Control by means of touchscreen interface, alternatively via optional room device, smartphone or PC
- Non-wearing appliance concept
- Extremely low maintenance; long service life
- First class spare parts service from our own production
- High grade components for maximum operational reliability
- Commissioning wizard for straightforward installation
- Current version can be updated
Tabelle zum scrollen
Energy efficiency class
Pellets ENplus A1
Pellets ENplus A1
EU standard EN 14961-2
* Weight excl. Flex discharge
Pellets make their case across the board: most originate in local woods and therefore safeguard local jobs; they represent a climate responsible and CO2 neutral method of heating (currently the only fuel to do so); and save up to 50 % on fuel costs compared to oil, gas or electric heating systems.
Summary of test assessments:
"direct replacement of oil heating systems (without installation of a buffer cylinder) made possible by positive modulation ability; storage space requirement is reduced through low consumption; only high grade materials used in construction; attention to heat demand is required on account of limited output; ..."
- Tested for cleanest combustion and particularly high efficiency to EN 303-5 during 2009 and 2015 by the BLT Wieselburg
- Tested for mechanical robustness (under pressure) by the TÜV SÜD SZA
- Tested for fire safety by the IBS Linz
- Tested in accordance with the strict requirements of the European Machine and Plant Safety (CE)
- Tested for electrical safety by Ziviltechnik Stöp
- Assessment of risk analysis and CE certification by HET engineers
Awarded the French Innovation Prize 2009
Awarded the Austrian Innovation Prize 2010
Awarded the Austrian Environmental seal ZU 37