LOG/PELLET COMBI SYSTEM
The BMK Vario-P combines the benefits offered by the innovative and highly efficient BMK biomass converter with the convenience and economy of the BIOSTAR pellet system. This means the highest level of flexibility, optimum economy and perfect convenience.
ECONOMICAL PELLET MODULE
The clever combination of the standalone log and pellet modules offers significant benefits compared with conventional systems: the system can be operated in the low temperature range, its output can be adapted flexibly, the log boiler will not get soiled and must not be kept to temperature by the pellet module. This assures you of a significantly higher utilisation level and brings savings of 15 % and more. As a result, the BMK Vario-P is the perfect choice for customers who want to heat constantly, or for longer periods at affordable prices using pellets – and are prepared to add logs as and when required.
HIGHLY EFFICIENT LOG MODULE
The high grade log module with stainless steel hopper is suitable for logs up to 0.5 m in length. Its innovative wood gasification technology lets it operate with high efficiency and extremely low emissions. This results in particularly low heating bills, even with high flow temperatures – and when it gets really cold. Logs are amongst the most favourably priced and crisis-resistant fuels available.
EFFICIENCY AND CLEANLINESS
The unique combustion concept with lateral rotating combustion chamber is clearly superior to conventional combustion systems when it comes to efficiency, flexibility and the protection of the environment. It enables very long periods of extremely clean combustion.
In low temperature mode, the pellet module delivers heat to the heating circuits with high efficiency. Whilst heating up the log module, the Vario system automatically changes over into log mode and then back again. Complicated changeover procedures are a thing of the past. The large hopper, automatic ignition (option), the separating out of ash into an ash box and semi-automatic cleaning increase your heating convenience further when heating with logs.
The innovative touchscreen controller offers the highest operating convenience. The clear user prompts take you exactly where you want to be in just a few steps. This enables straightforward control and fast servicing.
HIGH GRADE COMPONENTS
To safeguard unsurpassed reliability, our Vario systems are made exclusively in Austria, from high grade materials. The robust ones
It's all a matter of technology
BOX containers of various sizes are available to suit the dimensions of each available storage room. The steel floor and fabric design is extremely capacious and also allows the container to be emptied completely, thereby reducing the cleaning effort. An screw conveyor-dosing vacuum discharge guarantees highly reliable operation.
Guntamatic Flex discharge units are suitable for particularly large, intensively used, storage facilities.
The discharge screw conveyor of the vacuum discharge system has been designed for efficiency and a long service life. It offers a highly reliable operation as well as low cleaning effort,
and discharge from stores with sloping floors. Where the sloping floors are made on site, this is also a particularly affordable solution.
UTILISING MAXIMUM ADAPTABILITY
- highest efficiency
- Powerful combination of BMK log boiler and BIOSTAR low temperature pellet heating system
- Optimised combustion thanks to a rotating combustion chamber and control with lambda probes
- Semi-automatic cleaning and innovative touchscreen controller for maximum operating convenience
- Low running costs through the highest levels of efficiency and low energy consumption
- Robust, solid construction; durable
- Highest safety results from the use of highly selected components and intelligent safety functions
- Highest gasification temperatures and minimum emissions
- Also suitable for woodchips
- Automatic ignition
- Many subsidy options resulting from very clean and efficient combustion
- First class spare parts service from our own production
Tabelle zum scrollen
Specification – LOG MODULE
BMK Vario-P 20
BMK Vario-P 30
Combustion chamber depth
Flow and return
R 1 1/4
R 1 1/4
Specification – PELLET MODULE
Boiler water temperature
38 - 80
38 - 80
Suction line length (max.)
Specification – GENERAL
Max. operating pressure
Required chimney draught
Flue pipe diameter
Boiler weight, log module
Boiler weight, pellet module
230 V / 13 A
230 V / 13 A
* Pellet connector 130 mm
Pellets make their case across the board: most originate in local woods and therefore safeguard local jobs; they represent a climate responsible and CO2 neutral method of heating (currently the only fuel to do so); and save up to 50 % on fuel costs compared to oil, gas or electric heating systems.
Summary of test assessments:
"extremely high utilisation rate through a combination of two individual special appliances; automatic changeover between operating modes by an intelligent controller; lasting quality and lowest maintenance costs through high quality components; pellet store and log storage area required; ..."
- Tested for cleanest combustion and particularly high efficiency to EN 303-5 during 2002, 2004 and 2014 by the BLT Wieselburg and in 2011 by the TÜV SÜD Austria
- Tested for mechanical robustness (under pressure) by the TÜV SÜD SZA
- Tested for fire safety by the IBS Linz
- Tested in accordance with the strict requirements of the European Machine and Plant Safety (CE)
- Tested for electrical safety by Ziviltechnik Stöp
- Assessment of risk analysis and CE certification by HET engineers
Awarded the Energie Genie [Energy Genius] 2002
Awarded the Bavarian Innovation Prize 2002
Awarded the Energy Globe 2003
Awarded the Austrian Environmental seal ZU 37