BIOSTAR PELLET HEATING SYSTEM
WITH PATENTED ROTATING COMBUSTION
Biostar pellet systems, with rotating combustion, build on the proven Biostar concept. These systems set new benchmarks in terms of fuel utilisation, as well as dust and fine dust emissions. They are also extremely economical in operation, deliver the cleanest combustion, favourable maintenance costs and feature a robust, durable design.
Summary of test assessments:
"direct replacement of oil heating systems (without installation of a buffer cylinder) made possible by positive modulation ability; extremely clean and highly efficient thanks to its patented rotating combustion chamber ..."
; highly convenient when it comes to cleaning; observe minimum room height; ..."
- Tested in 2014 for cleanest combustion and particularly high efficiency to EN 303-5 by the BLT Wieselburg
- Tested for mechanical robustness (under pressure) by the TÜV SÜD SZA
- Tested for fire safety by the IBS Linz
- Tested in accordance with the strict requirements of the European Machine and Plant Safety (CE)
- Tested for electrical safety by Ziviltechnik Stöp
- Assessment of risk analysis and CE certification by HET engineers
Existing oil boilers can be replaced without major effort. Output and boiler water temperature are perfectly matched to the actual demand of the relevant building. Buffer cylinders are not required. Reduced installation costs, a high seasonal performance factor and low consumption make this system highly economical.
FULLY AUTOMATIC CLEANING
Conventional pellet heating systems require frequent cleaning. The Biostar system, on the other hand, cleans the combustion chamber, heat exchanger and grate area automatically. The large ash box reduces the remaining effort to a minimum. Only the general cleaning needs to be carried out manually.
Guntamatic storage systems, with vacuum delivery systems employing dosing screw conveyors, are highly durable and reliable. When the fuel is completely used up, there is no need for the annual storage room cleaning. Depending on requirements, a high grade steel/mesh hopper or sloping floor storage room with discharge screw conveyor are available.
PIONEERING OPERATING CONCEPT
Highly advanced control technology enables you to regulate your interior climate, the system and storage room functions automatically. Individual adjustments can be made easily via the ergonomic touchscreen controller, a room control station (if installed) or an app on a smartphone.
HIGH OVERALL EFFICIENCY
Advanced technology, robust appliance design and careful manufacture are the cornerstones of success for Biostar systems. They require little maintenance and are built for an exceptionally long service life. Throughout their life cycle, these appliances deliver environmentally sound heating to their owners with the utmost reliability.
It's all a matter of technology
High grade components
In order to prevent unintentional surprises, BIOSTAR boilers are made exclusively with highest grade components. The robust version of the agitator motors and screw conveyor discharge, the reliable motors and gear units and the resilient silicon combustion chamber are but a few examples of this.
BOX containers of various sizes are available to suit the dimensions of each available storage room. The steel floor and fabric design is extremely capacious and also allows the container to be emptied completely, thereby reducing the cleaning effort. An screw conveyor-dosing vacuum discharge guarantees highly reliable operation.
Guntamatic Flex discharge units are suitable for particularly large, intensively used, storage facilities.
The discharge screw conveyor of the vacuum discharge system has been designed for efficiency and a long service life. It offers a highly reliable operation as well as low cleaning effort,
and discharge from stores with sloping floors. Where the sloping floors are made on site, this is also a particularly affordable solution.
- More than 15 years of development have gone into one of the best proven low temperature pellet boilers in Europe
- Patented rotating combustion chamber
- Variable output control
- Setback down to 38 °C without loss of efficiency; no buffer cylinder required
- Economical and ecological replacement for old oil heating systems
- May be combined with fireplace inserts or stoves, as well as almost any heat source (e.g. BMK log boilers)
- Adaptable pellet storage in a separate store or special pellet container
- Unique safety concept and highest operational reliability
- Variable ember bed height plus intelligent control for maximum heating efficiency
- Compliant with the most stringent emission standards
- Low temperature heat exchanger and lambda probe control for optimum degassing at 800 – 1000 °C
- Convenient control by means of a touchscreen interface or a room device, smartphone or PC (optional)
- Advanced technology, low/wearing appliance design and careful production for optimum durability
- First class spare parts service from our own production
- Induction fan, cleaning motor and drive motors are all made for low power consumption
- Current version can be updated
Tabelle zum scrollen
Energy efficiency class
Pellets ENplus A1
Pellets ENplus A1
Pellets ENplus A1
Pellets ENplus A1
EU standard EN 14961-2
Pellets make their case across the board: most originate in local woods and therefore safeguard local jobs; they represent a climate responsible and CO2 neutral method of heating (currently the only fuel to do so); and save up to 50 % on fuel costs compared to oil, gas or electric heating systems.