PREMIUM WOOD GASIFICATION BOILER FOR LOGS UP TO 0.3 m LONG
Highly economical GUNTAMATIC wood gasification boilers for logs up to 0.3 m long are equipped with an innovative combustion concept and represent efficiency of the highest level. <br/> Thanks to their robust stainless steel construction and their rotating combustion chamber, Biosmart wood boilers offer a particularly long service life.
Advanced combustion technology enables BIOSMART boilers to operate with the utmost efficiency and environmental responsibility. In addition, innovative functions and well thought-out details make them especially convenient, too.
OPTIMUM EFFICIENCY, MINIMUM EMISSIONS
Our unique combustion concept, with rotating combustion chamber, is clearly superior to conventional combustion systems when it comes to efficiency, flexibility and protection of the environment. It enables very long periods of extremely clean combustion.
A convenient 100 l hopper, semi-automatic heat exchanger cleaning (option) and buffer cylinder with re-charge indicator make BIOSMART heating systems highly practical.
The automatic ignition (option) with time switch ensures that your home is always warm when you want it to be. You simply need to set the required time and minimum temperature of the buffer cylinder. The Biosmart will start automatically and heat up your home.
INTELLIGENT TOUCHSCREEN CONTROLLER
The innovative touchscreen controller offers the highest operating convenience. The clear user prompts take you exactly where you want to be in just a few steps. This enables straightforward control and speedy servicing.
LOW OPERATING COSTS
Extremely high efficiency with low energy consumption make the BIOSMART very economical. High grade manufacture and clear appliance concept also ensure low service and maintenance costs.
It's all a matter of technology
The cast iron grate has been designed for exceptional robustness and a long service life in order to withstand extreme thermal stresses and to guarantee the mechanical strength required. In addition, the hopper is fully lined with cast iron panels to protect it against mechanical damage.
The integral recharge indicator keeps you informed at all times of the current status of the buffer cylinder, so you'll know when to recharge.
MAKING HEATING SYSTEMS FLEXIBLE
- Powerful, highly efficient auxiliary boiler
- Combustion regulated with lambda probes and ember retention, air preheating and automatic heat-up
- High-end control technology for permanently clean combustion
- Innovative touchscreen interface for the highest levels of convenience
- Control of combustion air supply by means of high grade power saving servomotor
- Power saving induction fan for reliable flue gas removal
- Low running costs, thanks to high level of efficiency with low energy consumption
- High grade manufacture and clear appliance concept for low service and maintenance costs.
- 100 l hopper for optimum convenience
- Compact design, easy handling and adaptable installation
- Highly developed safety concept with selected components and intelligent safety functions
- Optimum accessibility and flexible installation options thanks to operation from the front
- Robust and durable combustion chamber made from high grade fireclay concrete
- Robust cast iron grate and fully lined hopper
- First class spare parts service from our own production
Tabelle zum scrollen
Energy efficiency class
Shipping weight approx.
Flow and return
Height, flue pipe connection (without elbow)
Boiler dimensions excl. insulation:
230 V / 13 A
230 V / 13 A
* Model not available in Germany
Wood is a sustainable fuel with excellent combustion values. It grows locally, is available in almost unlimited amounts, and offers short transportation routes.
Summary of test assessments:
"extremely robust thanks to a cast iron grate and hopper fully lined with cast material; exceptionally high efficiency resulting from an innovative combustion concept; high level of heating convenience with optional automatic ignition; only suitable for logs up to 0.3 m long; ..."
- Tested in 2010 for cleanest combustion and particularly high efficiency to EN 303-5 by the BLT Wieselburg
- Tested for mechanical robustness (under pressure) by the TÜV SÜD SZA
- Tested in accordance with the strict requirements of the European Machine and Plant Safety (CE)
- Tested for electrical safety by Ziviltechnik Stöp
- Assessment of risk analysis and CE certification by HET engineers
Awarded the Austrian Environmental seal ZU 37